4 Motor Glass Griding Polishing Edge Machine for Surface and Edge

                                            4 motor glass polishing device for surface and edge

 

Automatic glass edge sharpening equipment Quantity of motors: 

four sets

Minimum grinding size:

0 - 2.5m/min

Thickness of the processed glass:

3mm - 25mm

Feeding speeds: 

60mm x 60mm

Power: 

sixteen.3kw

Voltage: 

380V/50 Hz

Packing size: 

three.5m * 1.2m * 1.5m

External dimension: 

three.8m x 1.0m x 2.2m

Automated glass edge sprucing machine Weight: 

1500kg.

Sunny Machine produce high quality machines, also pay attention to package. The machines will be packed with steel pallet and 
standard export wooden case, to make sure customer will receive the machines they ordered Intact.

 

Primary CONFIGURATION

1. The transmission box is of steel components (annealing to stop deformation).

2. The basis and fro-rear beams are of casting components (annealing to avert deformation).

three. The transmission system is adopted of mechanical frequency variable reducer, double spiral pace reducer, as nicely as sleeve-variety chain of equipment the motion of front beam and grinding spindles are adopted of direct screw driving, and dovetail slider are adopted to assistance and positioning.

four. Front-and-rear strain pads are adopted of high-intensity plastic content.

five. Rack is manufactured of aluminum spacer.

6. The conveying is of flat timing belt.

seven. One Manual oil pump lubrication.

eight. Stainless steel h2o tank. Protect is of spraying plastics.

9. Glass thickness adjustment is via motor.

ten. Loading segment equipped with lifting device.

 

Remarks:

A. Pkg: for lengthy time transportation
B. Phrases: Freight On Board (FOB HangCZPT)
C. From HangCZPT, China
D. Shipping and delivery Time: Throughout 15 Days Right after We Acquire Your 1st Payment.
E. Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be Paid as deposit, and the rest 70% is compensated prior to supply the
equipment.
F. Assure period: 1 year from the day of consumer acquiring the devices.
 

Make contact with ----- Ms Ceci Liu 

Cellular:-15098968538 

 

 

 

4 Motor Glass Griding Polishing Edge Machine for Surface and Edge